Are you in the market to buy a home in Naperville?
Known for combining the advantages of the big city with the comfortable feel of a small town, Naperville is one of a kind. It is no surprise it was named as one of the best places to live by the Chicago magazine.
This small-town feel of warmth and welcome, combined with the wonderful amenities this community offers as well as an excellent location, are among the many reasons why there are some popular neighborhoods in Naperville. Some of these neighborhoods have upscale luxury properties.
If you are looking for a luxury home to call your own, one where you can enjoy, entertain and find peace and retreat, we can set up showings for you to see some of the current luxury homes on the market.
Naperville’s luxury home features
Aside from the clear requirements for size, convenience, privacy and high-end amenities, is there a specific feature you would like to have in your home?
One of the luxuries of having a high-end home is you can install and customize any features you like. You can install a rooftop terrace, a suspended fireplace, an infinity pool, the possibilities are endless.
Among the luxury homes for sale in Naperville, here are some features you will find that are non-negotiable.
1. A chef’s kitchen. A luxury home deserves a kitchen with top-of-the-line kitchen furnishings and equipment. Since the kitchen is the heart of the home, expect it to be restaurant-grade.
Countertops and islands made of granite, marble or quartz, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, built-in wine fridges, warming drawers, a butler’s pantry, and double ovens are among the most common features you would find in a luxury kitchen.
2. Easy access to local amenities. These luxury homes are located prime real estate in the best and most convenient areas of Naperville. Many of these homes are located close to schools and have easy access to expressways and downtown Naperville.
3. Hotel-like master bathrooms. Most of Naperville’s luxury homes are replicating the feel of a spa-like bathroom, merging elegance, style and comfort, resulting in elegant bathrooms with exceptional finishes. Expect spacious, walk-in showers with multiple shower sprays, heated floors, hot tub or whirlpool tub in these luxury homes.
4. Space, space, space. High-end homes in Naperville are spacious. Each home is different, but the least number of bedrooms for a luxury home is four, and bathrooms are is three. These homes include expansive living area, entertainment rooms, and exercise rooms.
5. Great views. If you are paying premium, you should be getting exceptional views as well. Naperville’s luxury homes for sale are getting a high mark for delivering that. Look outside the window of any luxury home and you will see beautiful trees, landscaped front lawns or well-tended back gardens.
Live the life you have always wanted in your own luxury home here in Naperville
After all the years of hard work, you deserve to live in the home of your dreams.
You will find that the high-end homes here in Naperville provide you with elegant exteriors that show expert-quality craftsmanship. Well-planned and beautifully designed interiors grace your view when you enter any of the luxury homes for sale.
Whether you are looking for a home that offers peace and quiet seclusion, or a home for entertainment, or a home designed to impress, you can find it here in Naperville.
If you want to get specific details about any of the luxury homes here in Naperville, you can visit my website at http://NapervilleHomesAndLifestyle.com.
I am Teresa Ryan, the Owner of Ryan Hill Group. I am a certified luxury real estate specialist. I can help you find the luxury home of your dreams. Call me at 630-718-0424 today.
Just in case you can not view my video above, you can go directly to my YouTube channel to watch the video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75dURIzAtn4