Know the Reasons Why Should You Hire a Real Estate Agent
Is it really necessary for you to hire a real estate agent for a new home purchase; and what are the advantages and disadvantages?
A national survey in 2013 showed that 88% of buyers of new homes did involve a real estate agent for the home buying process. It’s a recommended step to take by both buyers and builders. Here’s why:
- Buyer representation is free.
- New-home real estate experts are great resources to understand the project.
- New home builders factor in a buyer’s agent commission into the price.
- The builders get the benefit of qualified buyers through the real estate agent.
- A real estate agent is to represent the buyer (you) and is obliged to help you every step of the way.
- The buyer will get a market analysis from a real estate agent.
- The site agent is there to help the seller, not the buyer. You need your own representation for information, analysis and negotiation.
- The buyer’s agent can tell the buyer of issues with the construction.
- Will give objective advice throughout the buying process.
- An experience new construction agent will have knowledge of law, best practices, leverage contracts and more.
The bottom line is that real estate is one of the biggest investments one makes, it makes sense to have a professional handle the important details.
If you need help with your new home construction purchase, contact Teresa Ryan today. Ryan Hill Realty works with many reputable builders in the Naperville and Chicagoland area. To view a selection of new homes, you can visit: www.RyanHillRealty.com or call 630-275-7575 today.